To perform at the 2015 K-Pop World Festival: UK Finals are…
As expected, the Korean Cultural Centre UK announced the successful candidates for the 2015 K-Pop World Festival: UK Finals on Wednesday June 24th.
With dance crew PRISM making it to the world finals in Changwon, South Korea, it is with no surprise that applicants in the dance performance category were more numerous, and those in the singing category fewer. It could also be that there is only a limited number of singers who can perform in flawless Korean.
In any case, the finalists to perform at 229 The Venue on Sunday July 5th are:
- Annabelle Payet (solo)
- Gabriel Correa de Rezende (solo)
- Amy Lucas-Knight (group 3)
- Agnieszka Pokorska (group 2)
- Joanna Mazurkiewicz (SO project) (group 4)
- Lorraine Rastrullo (RM) (group 4)
- Ilaina Lowe & Julia Evan (GotJams) (group 2)
- Dickie Wong (group 5)
- lakemi Komolafe (KS squared) (group 4)
- Shanice Alexia Archer
- 2bloom (Nikki Hart, Maisie)
- Rebecca Strachan
- Anupama Rai
It has also been confirmed that Jeffri (2014 UK winner in the singing category) will be among the judges (after an audition to The Voice UK season 5!).
We look forward to seeing you there at the finals on Sunday July 5th and get together afterwards.